MTHFR Support Organic Powder PHGG
Partially hydrolysed guar gum (PHGG) is a unique soluble fibre derived from the guar bean plant.
PHGG naturally contains glucomannan, a prebiotic starch that helps to feed the good bacteria in the colon.
2 in stock
- Bloating, flatulence or mild gastrointestinal distress may occur when increasing fibre intake – introducing fibre slowly and increasing consumption can help alleviate potential undesirable effects
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
- Dosage & Formulation
- ¼ - 1 scoop (1 - 4 g) at night before bed
- Start by introducing ¼ scoop in a large glass of water after dinner and slowly increase weekly until 1 scoop is reached
✓ Free from gluten, sulfite, sunflower oil, nut, yeast, dairy and excipients
✓ Easily consumable, digestible and tasteless
✓ Vegan friendly